Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Billie Joe Crabstrong....

Hmmmm..where shall I begin?!?!?  We had a huge day today!  It even included a trip into the big city, which we DID survive...much to your surprise!  We love surprises over here on the west side...we roll no other way..nope..

"Ya know, Mama...what were Tarzan's last words?????  Who greased the vine!  hahahahaha.  Get it?????  You should never leave me unattended in a vehicle for this amount of time...just sayin'!"

Ah, yes...the Big City...total and complete hoot!  Even big shoes!!  Not to mention, I had an opportunity to perfect my automobile photograpy...which 'prolly is improving at a better rate than my cooking...Although, I am a tad giddy this evening...perhaps it is time to become coy...hmmm..where IS that boy????  Perhaps watching television at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean...merely a guess, of course...

A gigantic shoe!!  Like pencils, and combs, and toothbrushes and such...Couldn't resist...it is my typical rockstar fashion, of which you are already aware...yeah..we're soo cool!  However, not nearly as cool as Doc Martens...which is Cod spelled backwards...in case you cared...try wearing Cod Snetram...yeah, let me know how THAT works out!

I'm dreaming in the morning and dreaming all through the day....but that is NOT an excuse...for anything...nope..I shall be held accountable for each and every act and thought...up to and including coy thoughts about boys....yup...no shame...no apologies...on that note...shall I introduce...


Billie Joe Crabstrong...a crustacean in possession of an instrument, of the writing variety!  Awesome, no????

He was a hoot!  We shared a martini, or two...perhaps...shhhh....he was not the ideal house guest...but..what CAN one expect from a decapod....they're all sideways and such....have that large claw...one cannot contend with an arthropod of this nature...nope...I DO know my stuff..fo'sho' my friends!


Crabs LOVE martinis...FYI!....

"Soooo, Mama..why did the crab get arrested????  He was always pinching things!  hahahhaa...get it????  I continue to crack myself up!"

You, and you alone Eves...shall we proceed to dinner...???  Crab bless you...cosmos and camden and casar chavez...and crabs..and charm and cuteness and chopping...and being competent...and coherent...and cohesive...and cool...and such, as we sit in a cafe..with coffee...being calm...it is quite captivating, of course..tisk-tisk...

Hahahahah...quite the introduction...cioppino-style roasted crab!   hahhahahah .. .whooda' thunk?????

Wine, tomatoes, crushed red pepper, garlic, onion, parsley, seafood stock, bay leaf...


Saute it all...saute, away baby!!  Saute while the sun shines....and say hey..to that person in the way...of your wand..and bootie shaking...speaking of the saute portion...I have digressed..ugh...
Action Shot!!!  I'm secretly much better at auto photography..than kitchen photography, if you can believe...For reals!

Shazam!!!!  Cioppino prior to my crab...Billie Joe Crabstrong...we're getting close!!  Soooo close..THISCLOSE actually!  Hold on to hope..soon it'll have your heart racing..like New Jersey residents and Darren Chriss....ummm.yup...


Tooooo bright....almost...yup...way too bright...dinner, though..

 
It was rather delicious..I love dungeness crab!

I had a Grand Central Baguette....I CAN post a photo..it is with my pencil...a rather special photo..

Yeah...Bread...and pencils...I never professed to be cool..heck, didn't go to Prom until I was 35!  Yup....it's all about smoke and mirrors on this site, my friends..and BTW...my date was Jeff...not what you were thinking!!

SOOO....we are off...long, long day in the big city....fo'sho'...and we have things with which we need to contend...boys and coyness and tarzan and crabs...and cosmos...and camden....and Billie Joe Crabstrong!  We lead and awfully tough and difficult life...yup...these things tend to happen on the west side...hazard...hazadous to your health...the sun rises slowly as you walk...I will hold on hope...BTW....Thought I knew...AWESOME Weezer song....I have the world's greatest advice...yup...totally...I cause no harm, nor am I good luck charm..Be sure and treat your crab well..you will NOT be sorry..yup....


No comments:

Post a Comment