Sunday, January 15, 2012

Anywhere Else But Here....

I wish I could snap my fingers and be anywhere else but here...not necessarily anywhere else...I don't think I'd want to be on Antarctica...that is just a tad too cold for my taste..and while I could wear boots..I really wouldn't be able to wear flip-flops..I don't believe so, but I could be mistaken...I do really make lots of mistakes..shhh....I'm sure you all know that is so totally untrue!  hahahahahaha...I'm perfect and I have the best judgement..I always thoroughly evaluate the situation prior to making decisions...now, I just fell off my office chair, from laughter and that preposterous statement...hahahahahaaha.... BUT, in my defense...I did decide to listen to Summer Paradise again today...we're pushing the 4 million mark...and Pierre just gets cuter each time I click that play button.....zero regrets...ummm and yummmm....some day...I will find my way...yeah, yeah, yeah....

"Where's that magic wand, Mama...????  That was powerful and FULL of magic...shall we give that a try???  I'm just here to help and such...I'm thoughful..and resourceful...ingenious, even!  Now close your eyes and make a wish! *Poof*"

"Um, so..yeah..we may need to re-evalute this 'living situation' because you both are insane...no offense..but, for reals..take me back to the house!  I miss those mold monkeys living in the fridge..at least they didn't speak!  hahahahahahaha...I think I'm gonna fit in just fine around here....LOL......"

I actually did more today than have conversations with my pets...if you can believe that..I kid you not, I'm just a kid!  I haven't completely gone over the edge...but we continue to love idioms...shhh....that's prolly 'cause we're nerds, too...I will say that cooking was involved...nothing like last weekend..long story, and I shall refrain from boring you with the deets...you're lucky we ate..hahahahahaahaa..Chicken Schnitzel, honey roasted carrots and mashed potatoes...I've really been on this potato kick thingy...well, they do use potatoes to make vodka..so maybe that's it!  Well, now I want a martini and a Mr. Potato Head and I want to move to Idaho...nah, I've been to Idaho..they all had 80's hair..and this was well after the 80's had passed...maybe they didn't get the memo from Aqua Net???  Regardless...we should just move along...it's in everyone's best interest..yup...

Chicken Breast, Panko Bread Crumbs, Capers, Egg, Parsley, Butter and Lemon..

Potato, Cream, Butter, Honey and Carrots...

"Oh, Mama...I am rather impressed with your focus this evening...jeesh..it's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers...am I in the wrong apartment???"

You need to take a chicken breast and beat the crap out of it...zero regrets...it relieves lots of stress...and, the best part is knowing that it can't press charges...LOL...and no one wants to spend time in the Multnomah County Jail..nope..at least that's what I hear...Dip your chicken in egg and then coat with Panko bread crumbs...the best crumbs on earth...it's crumby...like life or a cold, rainy day, or breaking your camera..or losing your keys...or getting a computer virus...or falling over your dishwasher door...hahahahahaa..couldn't resist...and it truly is a shame I have sooo many examples...ugh..

Fry your Panko-coated chicken, then place in the oven to keep warm while you make your sauce...I, regretfully, have zero photos of that process..again, I need a new camera...in the worst way..Yikes!  It is sooo ghetto at this point...I'm actually surprised it was able to take pictures...anyhoo...add butter, lemon juice, capers and chopped parsley...deglaze a bit and...voila..your sauce...

We did slice carrots..zero fingers..shook a little bootie, of course...would you expect anything less from us at this point...it was the highlight of our evening...yeah...it's been a bad year..again, keep that on the DL...we don't disappoint..well, most of the time we don't...Anywhere else but here...get myself outta here...After the carrots have roasted..toss with a mixture of honey and butter...again, I am lacking this photo...perhaps I'll snap my fingers and disappear...hahahahahaha...

"We want..we want..we want....freedom!!  Oh, and food, too!!  I'm starving, Mama!!"

Quintessential Comfort Food...Chicken Schnitzel, Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Carrots..Yeah...I should have been a little more exotic, considering it is the weekend...and we didn't have anything better to do...but, I blame Pierre...hahahahahaa....
Can't Keep My Hands Off You!!!

Sorry to all my friends...I can't help it!  I so totes wanna be stuck like two pieces of velcro...hmmm.....and it could be interesting to be an emotionless alien duplicate..merely an observation, of course...I almost wished a million things...make schnitzel..it's super yum...like..um...a million things...shake bootie..it is Saturday night..you do want to be cool like those whom reside on the west side..hahahahaaha...I am kidding...we're preoccupied...with 1985, maybe...it is unconfirmed...Doc's rock..as do gals whom sport them...my PSA for the evening...they say you are what you eat...hmmm..that may just be true...the conundrum of the weekend, perhaps..we're leaving on a jet plane..and we may or may not be back again...g'night...

No comments:

Post a Comment