Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Breakfast Club....Special Edition..

Ahhh...I loved that movie!  And I so totally wanted to be as cool as Molly Ringwald back in the day...who wouldn't!  She was in Sixteen Candles..John Hughes does rock, BTW...and she had great hair..she was Pretty in Pink...like me..hahahaha...This evening, we had breakfast for dinner..again, it was a weird day...not to mention we have now listened to Summer Paradise 2,459,231 times...and I am not one to be obsessed with anyone...nope...but Pierre Bouvier is THE cutest thing EVER....and now I want a full-sleeve tattoo and I want to be Mrs. Bouvier..and Canadian..and I don't even believe in marriage..and I want to get back to Summer Paradise...and play in the sand...anyhoo...I am finished with my Pierre tirade..the world wide web is aware of my feelings..we'll leave it at that...although, I do hate ending a sentence with a preposition....it's just not right....don't get me started...where were we???  Ahhhhhh, yup.....breakfast for dinner...bi-berry pancakes with sausage and bacon..I almost forgot...ooops.....

"Oh, Mama....Shut up, now..while you have the chance...for reals..trust me on this one!"

We did have our weekly luncheon, which meant a trip into the big city...and a trip it was...oh, yeah, baby...

My automobile photography skills continue to improve...Not bad for going 70 MPH on I-5, all while emailing clients, talking with my mother, texting, drinking coffee and petting the dog..hahahahaha...I am kidding..I was only going 68 MPH...although, we weren't quite on I-5...I don't think...it was that 'transition' area...it was either 84 or 26 or some sort of even number..again, I am terrible with directions...but I personally liked this shot...and I did find my way home...and I should give a shout out to my knees...they do steer well...whoulda thunk knees would have those sorts of capabilities..aside from other things, of course...LOL...

The World Wide Web Debut...of none other...drumroll please...and have a seat..just to be safe and such..the greatest cat...Scout Finch Morlock-Brennan..she's soooo special (like her mama) she requires THAT many names...and if I hadn't been so lazy in the divorce, I'd just be a Morlock again...ahhh..anyhoo...oh, and trust me...she puts up with zero sass..and will chew your face off in a heartbeat...I taught her well...I got her from the house today...Jeff was no longer able to care for her...yup, that's it...I'm being polite..it happens so infrequently...can you tell????

We should just move along to dinner...it would behoove everyone...life is a bitter pill to swallow..and I am too tired and so over everything to go down that road...so we shall just have some fun...starting with Pierre...and his deliciousness!  hahahaha...I'm kidding..how about we start with pancakes???  They do have berries, more than one kind, in fact...that can't be all that bad, no?????  And they are delicious...like Pierre, BTW...tisk-tisk...Could I possibly use the words Pierre and Delicious in the same sentence any more????  Yup...I totes could...hahahahaahahahahahaha


Pancake Components: Buttermilk, Butter, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Egg, Sugar, Flour, Berries and Vanilla...

Aren't berries beautiful??????  Or is it just me????

Whisk your pancake batter..it is a whisky venture...LOL...sorry...I try so hard...but I just can't help it...
I am truly a nerd..with a capital 'N'...shhhhhh 

One of my pancakes...oh, and BTW...grab your notebook and pencil...add this to your list...I CANNOT make a decent pancake...for reals...they're as bad as my pie crust and my poached eggs and um..where were we...my list of inadequacies..it is rather extensive..we could go on all night...I do have the time, though...do you???  hahahahahaa

"Good grief, Mama...It was only a kiss! You're good at that, at least Oh, Shut up..please!!"

Berry Sauce Components: Maple Syrup, Vanilla and Berries....


Simmer on the stovetop...and..yeah....you so totes know where THIS is going...we did zero slicing and dicing...which did allow for plenty of bootie shaking...ah, yes...my savior...music...yup..and I have an entire music selection for the Fennel Fronds...I'm just still in need of a few members...and I could absolutely show you how to shake some bootie...Mr. Brightside...The World Tour 2005...I Almost had a heart attack while Bowling for Soup...hahahahahhaa....yeah..I'm the only one whom finds myself funny..I realize this..no worries...


"Mama...I am too exhausted to re-hash this conversation...But, will you please leave this apartment...you're a gigantic dork.."  Isn't she just SO cute???

You totes need sausage with pancakes...and talk about an overload of pork...heart attack on a plate, so to speak..bacon wrapped sausage..yeah...have that with your martini...if you survive the evening, call me in the AM...hahahahahahahaha
Fry your swine...no need to swing from a vine...everything will be fine...oh, and have some wine....and feel no need to pine...guys are freaking jerks...yup...and I would say where you could put that..but, again, this is a PG website....so, I shall refrain..my mother did teach me manners and such....hard to tell, no??


"Well, Mama...look on the bright side..tisk-tisk....  You DO have me...Would you really want anything else???"

Again...when you thought it was not possible..Our meal...breakfast for dinner....
Berry Pancakes with Bacon-wrapped Sausage..
I was quite disappointed with the plating of this..But...that's always the case...

My other shot..still sucks, BTW...

Oh, and I broke my camera...I dropped it over at the wall again...ruining the rubber band that had held in the batteries and then I smashed the screen...so I can't even see the pictures I have taken..good grief..and to think that thing survived our backflip and such...I feel like my camera...beaten to a pulp...and I prolly look just as bad..and rubber bands may or may not be holding me together... ;-)  We're off...we have a plane to catch....to track down Pierre and such...shhhh......OMG...I so totes wanna go back to summer paradise....where's my chainsaw juggler?????????????????  And I want another tattoo...And I wanna play in the sand...And I wanna be part of the Breakfast Club....And I want a do-over...for this year...please...aren't we allowed at least one of those???  It is only fair...well, I want mine...and I want it now..Remember, gals in purple Doc's rock...not that you need to be reminded, of course...Again, some day...I will find my way..and you'll be sorry...I'll be there in a heartbeat....hahahahahahahahaa  G'night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment