Monday, January 30, 2012

It's Complicated...

Hahahahahaahahaha...nah..not really..again, I jest..it's fun...for reals..you should try it sometime..I should keep it on the DL, actually..otherwise...well, you know...our meal this evening was SOOOOOOOOOOO easy...like me...hahahahahaha..again, the jesting thing..I try..I do..I'll stop..just for you..I promise..anyhoo...dinner...if you can push a button and read...you can totes eat...and it was delicious...thank you Oscar Mayer..Where was I????  Oh...and we had a little more fun with Finn this evening....you remember him, no????  His is a rather unforgettable kinda guy...and those are hard to come by..tisk-tisk...again..I speak from experience...but I'm not bitter..for the record..nope..not in the least..

Finn...engrossed in calculus...he is rather thin-skinnned...and can learn quite a bit via osmosis...especially since his skull hasn't even fully formed..he'll be a genius, though...I can sense it...my nose is twitching..and just you wait until he can hold a pencil..and speak in complete sentences...oh, wait...I take that last part back...guys can't speak in complete sentences..nope..again..I speak from experience...and it's probably that Y chromosome...if I had to make an educated guess...I'm smarter than those guys..yup...shhhhh..maybe I should erase the genius part, too??  hahahahahaha....

"Oh, Mama...Oh, Mama...Oh, Mama...I'm...well..I'm speechless.."


He's a huge music fan...can you tell????  But don't ya really want to turn it on..and watch his tiny body fly across the room?????  Out of morbid curiosity...maybe it's just me..hahahahahaha

Well, our meal...I should get back to that...today was...well it was something..I have yet to figure out what...or why I'm on this bizarre sleeping schedule...but we slept until 5..that's as in PM...yeah..I know...and I wanted to do something since it was the weekend..but then I figured..screw it..so we're having a baked potato and hot dogs..and I have zero jokes..nope...but I am totes SMH....for the record...I have not had a hot dog in like 4 years...I felt it was time...hardly blog-worthy..but I'm gonna try...and thank goodness for our satelite correspondent on the east coast..and her complete and utter geniusness..(I made that word up..but I'm allowed..it's my blog)..we have Finn...to get us through these awkward moments...and they are plentiful..yup..

Dinner Components:  Hot Dogs, Potato, Onion, Butter, Olive Oil, Cheddar Cheese, Ketchup and Pepper...(also mustard...but I forgot that..no worries...)

We broiled our hot dogs..as I don't have a grill..and it just seemed to be best..and I didn't have any other plans..not that it took all that long to broil them..it was a brief event...it's a shame I'm not all that brief with my words....although I am concise and succinct...but not curt..nor abrupt...that's prolly cause I don't have a Y chromosome...AND there is so totally a joke here..I'll let it go...this is a PG blog...hahahahaahaha...but, I just fell off of my chair...and martinis had NOTHING to do with it...it's that joke...OMG...again, I do realize I am the only one whom finds myself to be remotely funny...it's OK....but I'm not short...in case you wondered...and I do tend to ramble..can you tell???  Wait..don't answer that...

The most exciting thing one might encounter on the world wide web on a Sunday night....yup..a potato...and I've already exhausted my Dan Quayle jokes...shoot...AND my Idaho jokes...I guess we just eat too many potatoes!  Perhaps I need to find a different herbaceous perennial..or maybe I'll just run off to the International Potato Center in Peru...I've never been to Lima..but I'll bet they have good beans!!  hahahahahaa...I'm kidding...yup..poor you...can you say photosynthesis???

"Oh...Mama...really...you said that out loud???  But you didn't even make mention of the glycoalkaloids...what WERE you thinking...those prevalent...like solanine and chaconine...HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA...I am SOOO kidding..I just really wanna chew on this hot dog wrapper and forget I know you..yeah...again, maybe I could just move in with Chuck...I don't think he even likes potatoes..."

Ahhhhhhh...Finn to the rescue....I know this is a repeat...BUT...who can really beat a fetus in a candlestick???  Yup..that's what I thought...snap!!  You have zero arguments on that one...zilch...nada..none...Shall I rub it in just a little more..throw a little salt in there as well???  Again, I've got all night...Yup....Take me back to Summer Paradise...and not in a straight-jacket...hahahahahahaha..

The second most exciting thing you'll find on the world wide web....and, again, that's just because it's Sunday night...and slow...broiled hot dogs!!!!  Can I get a little finger clap..please, people..humor me here...

The cooked potato...unfortunately, I had neither bacon nor sour cream...I was THISCLOSE to shedding a tear...but we managed..as we always do...and as I have professed before...cheese..it does a body good...and bootie shaking...that works as well...East Jesus Nowhere...OMG...and no pun intended there, BTW...and the live version...well, it's just priceless...and it makes me wanna go to the Church of Wishful thinking..and that's just genius, if you stop and think...oh, and I wanna play the cowbell...yup...shhhhhhhhhhh...Perhaps we can blame those hideous nitrates in the hot dogs...yeah, that's it...totes..hahahahahaahahhaa

Our final meal....of the week..that is...I would have loved to gone out with a bigger bang...again, I'll refrain..hahahahahha...and ghetto cam, has disappointed...yet again...maybe that has a Y chromosome of which I am not aware.....I'm done busting on guys...I'm sure there are some that don't deserve it...perhaps...anyhoo...I'm on the fence...Tom Brady or Eli Manning....quite the dilemma...and I'm not even a huge football fan....I just watch it for other reasons...hahahahahhaa..and they're scientfic, of course.. ;-)

Well, we should get to bed...it has been a looooooooong weekend..wonderful, in fact..although being a little more productive would have been better, IMHO...oh, well...c'est la vie, no???  Twelve...yup Twelve days until I go to PA...I am sooo excited I could just do a bunch of things...I can't wait...And I get to meet the awsomest person ever...I made that word up, too..again..I'm allowed...so back off!...hahahahahah...Go have hot dogs and baked potatoes..they're simple and easy...um...again..I shall refrain...hahahahahhaha..Shake a little bootie...This is Written-Off Penny saying g'night and such...TTYT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment